stealthyninja25stealthyninja25

...........

......cool!

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Honestly....

Did u draw them all, or did u just copy and paste them all into a portrait? I dont understand wats so special about it....

but good job man, i like it.

mr. fish haloween contest mr. fish haloween contest

Aw poor mister fish!

After he has been hurt and beeten, he is still nice to the man.

It reminds me of Jeff the spider from Billy and Mandy.

thanks for the 10 pal!

yeah he really is a kind man-fishian, the world is just not quite ready for friendly man-fishians. and billy and mandy is a pretty great show. i can't recall if i've seen jeff the spider though...

thanks again for the high score!

*highfives*

ptony the pteroman! ptony the pteroman!

Aw Cool!!!!

I wish i could draw something with 1/10 of this pictures greatness!!! But we cant all realy on miracles all the time XP

sweet!

glad you like ptony! he is definitely one of my more favorite characters but he never seems to get as much attention as theother dudes. its always cool to hear someone like him!

thanks for the ten pal! :D

*highfives*

stomps and the speed slug! stomps and the speed slug!

EPIC!!!

Nice details!! If you dont mind answering, which wacom tablet did you use for this???

hey stealthyninja!

this guy was drawn on a 4x6 intuos 3. i started in sketchbook pro and colored him in photoshop then overlayed some textures on him. hope that answwers your question!

thanks for the ten pal!

johnnyutahs steve johnnyutahs steve

rofl XD

This picture is amazingly cool! Not only that, but im glad that peopl! besides me notice how tipical that is for the tankmen. Great work man.

haha great!

i really wanted to know if what he was saying is typical tankmen. thanks for reinforcing thant and for giving me such a high score!

the necromancer the necromancer

WOAH!!

AMAZING!!! the only think i dont like is how you cant unlcok him in castle crashers XD

10/10 5/5

dude!

you just gotta get the new down loadable content! he's right in there along with the chainsaw!

thanks so much for the high score dude!